In addition to our continued partnership with Bunk1 for sending bunknotes to your camper, this summer we will be introducing bunknote scanning. You are now able to opt-in to the Bunk Reply systems, which is outlined below:
- Parents can attach bunk replies as often as you choose to send a bunk note. Any Bunk Reply that your child writes will ONLY be scanned twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday.
- We are piloting this new method of communication. Please understand power outages or wifi issues are out of our control and may cause delays. We will do our best to scan bunk replies as soon as possible whenever there is an issue.
- Staff will NOT enforce children to respond via a Bunk Reply. Please discuss with your child, prior to camp, your expectations for them with any Bunk Replies you send.
- Please remember that mail is not distributed on Shabbat. Bunk replies that you attached on Friday will not be given to your camper until Sunday. Delivery of Bunk Notes may also be delayed due to camper schedule or trips.
- Questions about options available through Bunk 1? Please contact them directly at 212-974-9112 email@example.com.