Dates & Rates
- Wednesday, June 14: New Staff Arrives
- Thursday, June 15: Returning Staff Arrives
- Wednesday, June 21: First Session Begins
- Sunday, July 16: First Session Ends / Visiting Day
- Tuesday, July 18- Sunday, July 30: Taste of Tikvah
- Tuesday, July 18- Sunday, August 13: Tikvah Program
- Tuesday, July 18: Second Session Begins
- Monday, July 24- Sunday, July 30: Taste of Ramah
- Sunday, August 13: Camp Ends
|Session Name||Start Date||End Date||Tuition||Deposit||Enroll|
|Taste of Tikvah||07/18/2017||07/30/2017||$2,825.00||$1,000.00||Enroll|
|Taste of Ramah||07/24/2017||07/30/2017||$800.00||$800.00||Enroll|
* Transportation: Optional $175 (round trip) transportation fee.
*Camp Improvement Contribution: $300 per family, voluntary, tax-deductible contribution to the Camp Improvement Fund. This is an amount essential to the development and maintenance of the physical facilities at Camp Ramah and is included as a donation to ensure tax deductibility for your benefit. As with all similar tax-deductible contributions, these payments may qualify for your employer’s matching gift program. Please forward the appropriate form if this option is available to you.
*Tripping Fee: Bogrim (current 7th grade)- $250, Machon (current 8th grade)- $400, Shoafim (current 9th grade)- $500, Gesher (current 10th grade)- $850
*Miscellaneous: Luggage costs and Camp Meds charges are additional and are paid by families directly to the vendor.
First Time Camper Incentives
One Happy Camper – Our friends at the Foundation for Jewish Camp are proud to offer the One Happy Camper Incentive Grant for first time overnight campers. Incentives are for $1,000 off tuition for your first summer at Camp Ramah. Click Here to Apply.
PJ Goes to Camp – our partners at the Harold Grinspoon Foundation and JCamp180 are happy to offer Incentive Grants for PJ Library subscribers or alumni who are looking for their first Jewish Summer Camping experience. Incentives of up to $1,000 are available. Click Here to Apply.
Please note that some incentives are on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note that needs-based scholarship assistance is available to qualifying families. For more information on the scholarship process contact our registrar, Sheryl Hershinger at email@example.com.